DOZ e. V. is a non-profit organisation run by youth, migrants, and the diaspora, working to strengthen and promote sustainable civil society development in countries of origin and host countries. DOZ works in Germany, Iraq, and Northeast Syria. We are looking for a web designer on a freelance basis who can assist us with the redesign of our website.
Due to our limited budget, we can only pay a small amount until the end of this year. Further funding is being pursued. If you do not have all the necessary skills but would still like to support us in our humanitarian and development work, please contact us anyway. We welcome all committed people who want to support our goals.
• Redesigning, maintaining, and updating the website in collaboration with the team.
• Fixing any problems with the website and ensuring that the website is protected
• Improving the user experience (UX)
• Working with the NGO team to ensure the website is compliant with our policies and meets the standards of the organization
• Ensuring full compliance with all laws and regulations on the website.
• Degree or current studies in the IT sector advantageous
• Very good knowledge of WordPress, Content Management Systems, W3C Web Standards
• Good knowledge of HTML, XHTML, CSS design, cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility, firewalls
• Understanding of search engine optimisation (SEO)
• Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a dynamic environment
• Knowledge in the areas of content creation and user experience (UX)
• Good language skills in German and English (we also speak Arabic, Kurdish and Spanish)
• Reliability, personal commitment, flexibility
What we offer:
• A small and lovely team in Leipzig
• Flexible working hours and your own workspace in our office
• An inspiring international working environment with lots of support
Have we sparked your interest?
Then please send us your short cover letter and CV by e-mail to: email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact Paula Sanchez by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 01638725383 in the first week of November.
The deadline for applications is 06.11.2022.
We look forward to receiving your application